Defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe just rumors..

4 posters

Go down

Maybe just rumors.. Empty Maybe just rumors..

Post  Jamoan Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey mates..! Missed me..? Razz I'm sure you did..! Laughing Anyway..as i can see he haven't found any server until now..personally i'm out of l2 all this time. Anyway.. I saw in bluelight's forum that gm is thinking to re-open the server...if you check the forum you will be able to see by yourself...what do you think of this option..?
P.s. Please ALL OF YOU who will log into the forum in the next few days and will see this topic PLEASE write something..anything..!!! I want to know how many of us are still here checking the forum. Hope all of us.. Very Happy

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

Maybe just rumors.. Empty Re: Maybe just rumors..

Post  DeathWrath Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:42 pm

I am in Jamoan. And Azreol!

I am sure that l2bluelight will reopen Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DeathWrath
DeathWrath

Back to top Go down

Maybe just rumors.. Empty reply

Post  Jamoan Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 am

PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HEEEYYYYY PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! THE GM IN BLUELIGHT'S FORUM IS TALKING ABOUT SURPISES....AND THAT THE SERVER IS ALREADY PREPARED...! I WANT TO NOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT..!!! COME ONE MATESSSSSSSS!!! LOG INTO THE FORUM AND REPLYY TO MY POST!!! bounce bounce bounce

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

Post  kidutu Tue May 01, 2012 6:17 pm

waiting for news m8 Smile

kidutu

Back to top Go down

Post  SexyGlrl Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Jamoan wrote:Hey mates..! Missed me..? Razz I'm sure you did..! Laughing Anyway..as i can see he haven't found any server until now..personally i'm out of l2 all this time. Anyway.. I saw in bluelight's forum that gm is thinking to re-open the server...if you check the forum you will be able to see by yourself...what do you think of this option..?
P.s. Please ALL OF YOU who will log into the forum in the next few days and will see this topic PLEASE write something..anything..!!! I want to know how many of us are still here checking the forum. Hope all of us.. Very Happy

I took a break aswell, anyway if there happens to be any nice server (including bluelight with all those surprises they prepare for us Very Happy ) I'll be there with ya!
SexyGlrl
SexyGlrl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum