Defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A msg from a L2PHAROS veteran....me.. :P

Go down

A msg from a L2PHAROS veteran....me.. :P Empty A msg from a L2PHAROS veteran....me.. :P

Post  Jamoan Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 am

Hey everybody. As i told you days before i play in l2 pharos sometimes. Nothing special..just killing my time there..Anyway.. I created our clan there too (in alt char..i am not recruiting or something) and i managed to capture a clan hall..a pretty good one I think..Heavy Metal hall in Schuttgard..just in case we try this server someday..If we do i will transfer clan's leadership to Sexyglrl ofc. If we don't i am going to keep this hall for ever MUAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil .... Rolling Eyes Razz So keep that in mind..just in case you want to try it in future. I'm not going to play there anymore as long as I did what i wanted,I will just keep logging once a day to vote and take reward so I will be able to pay the fees for the clan hall weekly (it's 50kk per week..kinda a lot for a non-active player like me..) Anyway..that's all from me. See ya around nabz I love you Very Happy

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

A msg from a L2PHAROS veteran....me.. :P Empty so lucky..

Post  Jamoan Thu May 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Hope i will be this lucky in other servers as i was in l2 pharos..as i told you i am not gonna play anymore so i wanted to break my arcana which is already +9..i had 30kk left..i bought a scroll..i made it +10 Shocked ...WTF? Suspect

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum