Defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL FCKERS READ

4 posters

Go down

ALL FCKERS READ Empty ALL FCKERS READ

Post  Azreol Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:23 am

Hello my beloved clanmates Razz Sry i ve been off for like a week now,im just very busy with my new lil pup,and i had to take care of him 24/7 cuz he is just a smaaaaaaaaaall baby. I ll be home again by Wednesday Very Happy So i ll be able to discuss with ya to which server we ll go. As i told DeathWrath also, Infinitel2 is a great server,i know the Staff. They were fired from NCSoft,and since then they make private servers of L2 and Aion. I ve been playing Aion with them for YEARS,server was never down,nevery buggy.and always like 5k ppl on. Ima give it a try when i can Very Happy Talk to ya on Wednesday Very Happy

What a Face = DeathWrath
flower = Sexyglrl
queen = Jamoan
geek = All the rest i dunno Very Happy
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

ALL FCKERS READ Empty REP

Post  Jamoan Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 am

Heeeey bro!!! There are some rumors that l2 bluelight is going to re-open...anyway i'm waiting for everybody's opinions..yours too. By the way..we are still waiting for photos of the little puppy Very Happy cheers

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

ALL FCKERS READ Empty wtf!!

Post  Jamoan Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:20 am

Heyyyy! affraid Dafuq is going on here..? bounce Why I am the queen of the clan?? Razz Shocked Shocked scratch

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

ALL FCKERS READ Empty Re: ALL FCKERS READ

Post  Azreol Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Hahahahahah Very Happy Yo i will upload some!! I will take some photos tomorrow and upload them on Wednesday!! Very Happy Btw Infinitel2 is faction based,so it aint nice :/

If BlueLights reopens,count me in! Very Happy
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

ALL FCKERS READ Empty Server 15x openning soon [L2DC] L2Hektor

Post  phalanx Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:07 am

Hello, you guys seriuosly want to go back to l2bluelight?

Check this one:

http://www.l2hektor.com/

http://www.l2hektor.com/forum/

Hopefully opens end of this week its in beta test atm.

Server Features:

Game info:

-RateXp = 15
-RateSp = 25
-RatePartyXp = 1.2
-RatePartySp = 1
-RateDropItems = 10
-RateRaidDropItems = 5
-RateDropSpoil = 15
-RateDropManor = 5
-RateQuestRewardAdena = 2
-Offline shops
-.changepassword command
-No clan items needed for clan skills
-Clan penalties reduced to 1 day
-Clan members needed for war reduced to 5
-Custom GM-Shop up to S Grade (Excluding Dynasty)
-Custom NPC Buffer with 2hr buffs
-24+4 Buffs
-12 Dances/Songs
-L2DC Geodata
-Autoloot
-Mana potions
-Free class change
-Autolearn skills including FS skills
-Latest lameguard version
-Safe enchant 4
-No max enchant
-Custom automated events ( Still in progress)

Machine info:

-Processor Intel Xeon i7 W3520
4x2(HT)x2.66+ GHz
8 MB L2 - QPI 4.8 GT/sec
-RAM 24 GB DDR3
-Hard disk Intel SSD 320 2x 120 GB
-SwitchPort 1 Gbps
-Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 Gbps
-External Firewall : Cisco ASA Firewall for extra DDoS protection

phalanx

Back to top Go down

Post  SexyGlrl Tue May 01, 2012 10:48 pm

phalanx wrote:Hello, you guys seriuosly want to go back to l2bluelight?

Check this one:

http://www.l2hektor.com/

http://www.l2hektor.com/forum/

Hopefully opens end of this week its in beta test atm.

Server Features:

Game info:

-RateXp = 15
-RateSp = 25
-RatePartyXp = 1.2
-RatePartySp = 1
-RateDropItems = 10
-RateRaidDropItems = 5
-RateDropSpoil = 15
-RateDropManor = 5
-RateQuestRewardAdena = 2
-Offline shops
-.changepassword command
-No clan items needed for clan skills
-Clan penalties reduced to 1 day
-Clan members needed for war reduced to 5
-Custom GM-Shop up to S Grade (Excluding Dynasty)
-Custom NPC Buffer with 2hr buffs
-24+4 Buffs
-12 Dances/Songs
-L2DC Geodata
-Autoloot
-Mana potions
-Free class change
-Autolearn skills including FS skills
-Latest lameguard version
-Safe enchant 4
-No max enchant
-Custom automated events ( Still in progress)

Machine info:

-Processor Intel Xeon i7 W3520
4x2(HT)x2.66+ GHz
8 MB L2 - QPI 4.8 GT/sec
-RAM 24 GB DDR3
-Hard disk Intel SSD 320 2x 120 GB
-SwitchPort 1 Gbps
-Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 Gbps
-External Firewall : Cisco ASA Firewall for extra DDoS protection

Seems like a good server, anyway clan dudes must decide if we gonna stay on l2bluelight, and they decided so far, as i noticed.
L2 Hektor is a good option anyway, seems like they are not opening before testing all things to work properlly and they are not making fun of players to close server after 1 week live as bluelight did (i like staff that don't count luck in DDOS protection and hope server will be fine)
SexyGlrl
SexyGlrl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreol Wed May 02, 2012 4:22 am

As for Hector...im in!! Seriously guys,all i want IS TO PLAY WITH YOU!!! I enjoy playing with ya,so i will stick here no matter WHAT.

Hektor opens in 2 days time AFAIK...i got nothing better to do,so i ll be there at opening!! Very Happy

In the meantime,if i find any other server worth mentioning,i will let ya know! ^_^
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

Post  SexyGlrl Wed May 02, 2012 9:20 am

Is a thing i don't like at bluelight and i have to be honest now, there were a lot of bots (l2 tower users and many many other boting tools... etc.) and Admin is kinda tard. Why? Just because he do as he have been told by every tard! for example if there were someone on forum who told him to remove forgotten scrolls skills and add them as custom buying scrolls for duno what custom event rewards or something, he enjoyed and said: "thanx for idea!" Why would u do that on a mid-high rate 30x?

No point to join event every 30 minutes just because u need skills wile some other players have something better to do, killing bosses, farming gear or who knows what else, event reward could be for enchanting skills for example.

Anyway i do not like the puppet style (he do as he've been told by any tard is posting something on forum, why he didn't create a pool topic for that?), but usually he doesn't put into practice the good ideas but the strange ones (i asked him to add individual reward system in order to get more players, he didn't even reply my post as i remember).

Posting in duno what "unknown" language on the reopening topic, why would i read it and give a fuck about it? no reason as long as i cannot understand the big deal is typed in the post!

This is what i thought about bluelight today after checking theyr forum and remember how it used to be wile we've been playing there.

Best regards!
SexyGlrl
SexyGlrl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreol Wed May 02, 2012 9:26 am

SexyGlrl wrote:Is a thing i don't like at bluelight and i have to be honest now, there were a lot of bots (l2 tower users and many many other boting tools... etc.) and Admin is kinda tard. Why? Just because he do as he have been told by every tard! for example if there were someone on forum who told him to remove forgotten scrolls skills and add them as custom buying scrolls for duno what custom event rewards or something, he enjoyed and said: "thanx for idea!" Why would u do that on a mid-high rate 30x?

No point to join event every 30 minutes just because u need skills wile some other players have something better to do, killing bosses, farming gear or who knows what else, event reward could be for enchanting skills for example.

Anyway i do not like the puppet style (he do as u've been told by any tard is posting something on forum), but usually he doesn't put into practice the good ideas but the strange ones (i asked him to add individual reward system in order to get more players, he didn't even reply my post as i remember).

Posting in duno what "unknown" language on the reopening topic, why would i read it and give a fuck about it? no reason as long as i cannot understand the big deal is typed in the post!

This is what i thought about bluelight today after checking theyr forum and remember how it used to be wile we've been playing there.

Best regards!

Atm m8 im trying l2hektor with my cousin:P Im gonna post more info as i play!!!
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

Post  SexyGlrl Wed May 02, 2012 9:34 am

I'll be there in a minute too just to test beta and see how does it look like.
SexyGlrl
SexyGlrl
Admin

Back to top Go down

ALL FCKERS READ Empty REP

Post  Jamoan Thu May 03, 2012 8:08 am

Blue is back..as l2frozensky... http://l2frozensky.com/index.php let's see where are we going to play then.. Rolling Eyes

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down