Defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

l2stress.com

5 posters

Go down

l2stress.com Empty l2stress.com

Post  SexyGlrl Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:59 am

Main Features
XP -> 15
SP -> 15
Adena -> 15
Drop Items -> 10
Drop Spoil -> 10
Drop RaidBoss -> 5
Drop Quests -> *5*
Quest Reward -> *1*
Quest Adena Reward -> 5
*Rates are on quests mainly, it does not mean that all of these quests will be on the rate value* (must be good for the economy on the server!)
Drop KE -> 10
Drop Fish -> 5
Manor -> 5
Party Exp -> 1->1.00; 2->1.10; 3->1.20; 4->1.30; 5->1.40; 6->1.50; 7->2.00; 8->2.10; 9->2.20
Safe Enchant: -> 3
Max Enchant: -> 16
Enchant success rate: -> 55%
Blessed Enchant success rate: -> 60%

Main Features:

Monsters stats have been adapted to our server.
Custom GM-Shop: weapons, armor, jewelry of (B grade top to S grade low), consumables, accessories, pets, etc.
Full scheme buffer, which has all the necessary buffs cat/pony buffs, dwarf buffs and cov/pof/pow buffs.
Global Gatekeeper.
Olympiad Heroes every 2 weeks.
Champion Mobs - lvl 82 max
2 Hour Buff's Duration
24/12 Buffs/Dances Slots
Max Debuff: 8
Max Triggered Buffs: 12
Auto Learn All Skill including lvl 81+ skills
Subclass Without Quest
Max Sub's LvL: 85
Max Subs: 3
Class Change: 1st(100.000),2nd(500.000),3rd(25.000.000)
Char's Control Panel .cfg (Useful Commands)
Offline Shops .offline
Auto loot
Mana potions -> 2000 Mp
10x Weight Limit
Hellbound lvl 11
Olympiad Min Players: 7 Classed/Non-Classed
Olympiad Min Players: 3 Party
Shift+Click on mobs shows the droplist
Full working H5 Geodata
Protect client and server from third-party programs, bots, etc. ( latest lameguard version )
Automated TvT event, Last Hero event, CTF event and automated GvG event.
Manually hosted events by our event gms!
Best DDoS protection there is!
SexyGlrl
SexyGlrl
Admin

Back to top Go down

l2stress.com Empty server

Post  phalanx Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 am

Hello, so i guess we will be moving too to stress? did blue got alot dc/lag? bugs? geodata? Smile
What happened?

phalanx

Back to top Go down

l2stress.com Empty re

Post  Jamoan Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 pm

worst geodata i have EVER seen. l2 bugland. i suggest to give them some time though. seems nice srvr to me and maybe they will try to fix all this shit. dunno..it is just that i have started over and over again too many times the last 2 3 weeks. i am kinda bored..anyway..

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

l2stress.com Empty Re: l2stress.com

Post  SexyGlrl Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Jamoan wrote:worst geodata i have EVER seen. l2 bugland. i suggest to give them some time though. seems nice srvr to me and maybe they will try to fix all this shit. dunno..it is just that i have started over and over again too many times the last 2 3 weeks. i am kinda bored..anyway..

We gave them a chance and played theyr server, seems like they didn't modify all those buggs and drop rate for items overall
in SOA was 1.7% drop rate for full weapons and armors 2.5% EWS 25% and more Very Happy geodata is the worst i ever seen as u said, and skills still not working properlly, are freya skills updated in a h5 gameplay.
SexyGlrl
SexyGlrl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SexyGlrl Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 pm

l2stress is l2berseker updated with better ddos protection as i noticed, they renamed the server and made another "fresh start" anyway heard roumors abou tmany players from pharos moving on l2stress and i think is better option w/o unbalanced drop rates and l2 h5 official scripts geodata, for this really deserve a chance, there are no bugs as i tested so far and doesn't have unbalanced grand boss sistem wich cannot be targeted by geodata buggs Very Happy
SexyGlrl
SexyGlrl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kiaule Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Sounds great. L2berseker was really well developed, I was really sad when it did not work out. Anyway, good news their files did not get lost!

kiaule

Back to top Go down

l2stress.com Empty ok

Post  Jamoan Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:57 pm

see ya in game mates.. afro

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreol Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Guys...cmon...really?? We are doing this again?? Why?? Dont tell me about the not-working-skills and worst geodata...

L2Stress=L2Berserker=Lineage 2012 AND ARE ALL CLOSED. For a reason...:/

JaredLeto wrote:
Azreol wrote:Get Onlineeeeeeeee

1) No site
2)I cant Log
3)We Will Go To check L2BlueLight

Berserker is not so serious server if you check admin team you will understand

Why move? We got a competent clan,major bugs were fixed. Cmon dont u value the effort u put on ur chars?? 10 Servers in 1 week its tiring. Become reasonable pls :/
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

l2stress.com Empty re2

Post  Jamoan Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Azreol i see your point and i agree with you..this thing is kinda tiring really..but if you were with us yesterday you would say the same with us..we went to SOA and we couldn't even see each other. Just for some moments i was able to see the others falling from the sky and then nothing again...the same with the mobs..i couldn't hit or target anything..and it happened in DV also..to me..Besides i wrote these things in a topic in their forum and they...deleted the topic..probably cause i said that they should rename the server in l2 bugland...anyway the thing is that i kinda like the server and i am tired of creating again and again sph from 0...but no reason to stay in this server as long as the 70% of the areas has a huge geodata problem. I suggest to give them some time. We can try l2stress and give sometime to bluelight..just in case they do fix the problems.
p.s. yestrday i logged in l2 pharos just for fun..and i decided to break my arcana..in the end i was left with NO adena and an arcana acumen +9 Shocked .....when you want to break these things you just can't.. Laughing

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreol Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Haha i get ur point mate. Very Happy Well i dunno,i dont wanna start from 0 again,especially more to a server that has closed 4 times in the past month. So ima stick here Very Happy
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

l2stress.com Empty server

Post  phalanx Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:05 am

Hello i dont like 3 things on setting of server:

1-MP potions=2000 reuse 15 sec (too high)
2-No blue spoil Active (meaning you need 3 4 spoilers different lvls)
3-3 profff cost 25kk (unless pi quest is 5x reward we need to make quests, too boring)

Not sure if they going to keep it like this or edit later.
About rest of bugs etc havent really try so Smile

phalanx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down