Defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's it..

4 posters

Go down

That's it.. Empty That's it..

Post  Jamoan Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 pm

Ok guys yesterday i saw bluelight was on and i thought that all would be ok and we could play normally..as you can see server is down again..and it's gonna open in 3-4-5 days..(it is gonna be 5 i am sure..) plus they are talking about opening it beta for 2 3 days..and then wipe everything and start all over again. I'm tired..i've had enough of this shit. Sorry guys but I'm out of bluelight. I am not gonna play Lineage at all. Totally waste of time as long as all the "good" servers are nothing more than a piece of shit. I will keep logging here to see any news about the clan..have fun everyone and see ya around. Maybe i will give one more chance to Lineage in another server if you decide to move..even if there are no other options as i see..anyway..see ya mates..

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

That's it.. Empty Server

Post  phalanx Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:47 am

Well they decided to make a poll to make a wipe or not.
I hope this time the make a wipe and decreased full vesper change and fix some bugs and get some nice population on server.
Hope to see all clan there, lets rock Smile

phalanx

Back to top Go down

That's it.. Empty Beta

Post  SexyGlrl Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:52 am

phalanx wrote:Well they decided to make a poll to make a wipe or not.
I hope this time the make a wipe and decreased full vesper change and fix some bugs and get some nice population on server.
Server wich has no beta before live its a bugged shit and i should have known it, as jamoan said it was a waste of time to play there, and it freaked our nerves, anyway i'd play everywhere we could join as a united clan and have Consant partyes.

Just say your opinion here about server and any other server you find and think we could give em a try.
SexyGlrl
SexyGlrl
Admin

Back to top Go down

That's it.. Empty Re: That's it..

Post  Azreol Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 am

SexyGlrl wrote:
phalanx wrote:Well they decided to make a poll to make a wipe or not.
Server wich has no beta before live its a bugged shit and i should have known it, as jamoan said it was a waste of time to play there, and it freaked our nerves, anyway i'd play everywhere we could join as a united clan and have Consant partyes.

Just say your opinion here about server and any other server you find and think we could give em a try.

+1

And btw...i used to play InfiniteAion...yeah yeah its a different game,but the develepers are the same,so there is site called Infinitel2 FROM THE SAME DEVS,which i KNOW FOR SURE they are serious and pro. There has been a wipe there on 4/4/12,so almost every1 is from 0. Im gonna give it a try since BlueLight is off...and i will tell u my opinion.

Additionally,i really wanna say that the staff are awesome,i know them for like 5 years,(one of them was fired by NCSoft,he is a pro programmer) and ALL OF THOSE 5 years,we had no problem with DDOS and shiz. And for those who dont know...InfiniteAion is the #1 server for Aion...and has more players than THE ACTUAL official game. I will post again for more info Very Happy

Cheers.
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

That's it.. Empty server

Post  phalanx Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 am

Upated info on L2Blue Light:

Hi everybody,

after reading all of yours opinions regarding to the Topic of WIPE server, I decided to do the following:

Information for those who want to play on Blue Light L2 server:

- Server will be WIPED
- I´ll correct the most important errors and open the server today again, so you can play

During the game, the rest of the mistakes and setting of the skills will be fixed

All changes will occur here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

We will try to make all these changes now and start the server for players today, so you can play

The rest of the errors will be fixed as soon as possible
-----------------

I will give the server one more try and see how its going, hope to see you guys ingame, if you are going to other server please share with me.
As for Aion i personally dont like the game so hf.
Cya ingame hopefully Smile

phalanx

Back to top Go down

That's it.. Empty ok..

Post  Jamoan Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 am

So the server starts all over from 0 again..ok i will give it a shot..see ya in game..let's see if there will be any changes that will improve our gametime and will reduce problems in future...

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

That's it.. Empty Server update

Post  phalanx Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 am

The server will be online for players

today about 21:00 PM GMT+1

click here - more information - click here

Changes

MoS - drop chance Vesper weapon fixed
Skill Servitor Share - fixed
Chain Heal - casting-time and reuse-time fixed
Vampiric Mist - fixed
Accounts peer IP unlimited
Spoil Rate increased
Antharas, Valakas spawn every 5 - 7 days
mobs Disciple Solina in MoS added
Steal Divinity - fixed
Cancellation - fixed
LoA mobs aggro - fixed Knoriks speed and aggro - fixed
and next...

I fell like a Girl from ADs cheers

phalanx

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreol Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Sexy pls when u see this get in and make clan.

Btw i created: Healer for AQ,Healer for Baium Very Happy

Cheers
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

That's it.. Empty server

Post  phalanx Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:59 am

are you guys coming to play on l2 blue spoil again? or going to another server.
Please give me feedback. Tks.

phalanx

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreol Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:31 am

On BlueLight Razz

Im just waiting for sexy to get in and make clan...or maybe i will make it myself and pass leadership when he logs in. Very Happy
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum