Defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pewpew aka BIO . bers

2 posters

Go down

pewpew aka BIO . bers Empty pewpew aka BIO . bers

Post  wasia Fri May 18, 2012 12:37 am

Name: Ignas
Nickname: pewpew
Nationality: Lithuanian

-General Info-
How many hours can you be online daily: i dont know exactly, but when i'm free to play, i'm logged in. ;]
Do you understand english: ofc.

-Hardware-
What's your connection's speed: I dont know exactly about ~50 mb/s

-MMORG Info-
How long you've been playing L2: since c4 begining
Previous servers: asterios.tm @ medea x3 after that goed to mid rates. like this one, so i dont remember exactly names.
Previous clans: in asterios.tm "KidRock" "League"
Reason why you left them: decreased online count, almost server end, all my cp have left, so i have decided too leave, cuz summer coming, and dont have so much time to play lineage2 like before.
With which classes are you experienced with: nukers, mostly for mystic muse, but now playing for berserker.
Some info about the way you pvp with some classes: pvp duel might,final secret,if against mage soul barier, rush impact, disarm if ressisted mass disarm, and then other skills Very Happy

-Clan Info-
How did you learn about us: in shout i have writed that i'm lfc, and one of ur member pmed ur forum link, and sayed to fill up application.
Why do you want to join Defiance: dont know yet Very Happy
Do you have any friends in our clan: i dont think so.
Can any core Defiance member vouch for you(If yes, which): dont know all clan members.
What do you think that you can offer to our clan in case you get accepted: team work, help in pvp farm and etc.

-Extra Info-
We would like to know a few things about your character IRL: -
Do you have any pvp videos: form asterios @ medea 1 random fight youtube.com/watch?v=7xsqJSoRO3g
Add any extra info you want to(If there is any): when i getting drunk dont talk with me.

wasia

Back to top Go down

pewpew aka BIO . bers Empty Re: pewpew aka BIO . bers

Post  sm0sh Fri May 18, 2012 2:22 am

you seem like a cool dude +1 for me
ps. thx for the info
sm0sh
sm0sh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum