Defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB from me. :)

4 posters

Go down

BB from me. :) Empty BB from me. :)

Post  Jamoan Fri May 11, 2012 9:46 am

People that was it. L2 frozen should be open already and we can't even have access to the site..I really don't give a f@ck if they have any kind of problem. I am fed up with all this. As i told you too many restarts over and over again for no reason.. Who tells me that even if l2 frozen finally open tonight later won't go down in 1 2 months as most of the new servers did the last months. I can't farm for a grades again...i can't camp raids and ants..i can't melt my brain for adenas and stuff again. I really liked how we worked as a team and i want to thank all of you for all the fun we had since l2 world. I will keep logging here to see what's new with the clan but i am not going to restart over again in any failed server.
Special thanks to Sexyglrl and Azreol for all their help and everything..and to JaredLeto also for his support with the forum.
See ya mates. I know you are going to miss me but be strong..! Laughing
Later.. cheers Very Happy

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

BB from me. :) Empty Re: BB from me. :)

Post  L0rd0fw4r Fri May 11, 2012 9:50 am

bb

L0rd0fw4r

Back to top Go down

BB from me. :) Empty QQ

Post  GeNo Fri May 11, 2012 11:37 am

+jamoan its hard to take that risk... if start like this we dont even know what will happened in the future

GeNo

Back to top Go down

Post  kidutu Fri May 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Jamoan , i think you should wait a few weeks after the start of a server to see how are things working there and only then if u still wanna play , if it doesn`t have ddo problems and server its great, u should start then playing on it and clan will help u with lvl and stuff and u will recover the time more effective that way Smile
see ya next time Very Happy

kidutu

Back to top Go down

BB from me. :) Empty rep.

Post  Jamoan Fri May 11, 2012 3:19 pm

My problem isn't the farm time...my problem is that this server is dead before even open. Because i am sure that most of the ppl who would join the server today after that failure will go somewhere else. There is no serious player who would try this server..I mean what is worse than that? The day that they were supposed to open the server their site is down..server is down..and there is nobody to inform us about the server. I tell you...dead before get alive. Wink

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum