Defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About L2 Frozen Sky - All PLEASE READ and reply

+2
Jamoan
Azreol
6 posters

Go down

About L2 Frozen Sky - All PLEASE READ and reply Empty About L2 Frozen Sky - All PLEASE READ and reply

Post  Azreol Sun May 06, 2012 5:50 am

Hey all clanmates. I tried L2FrozenSky and so far its great. Considering that this is beta,it has A LOT of ppl...and there are some known to us,like DeSade. If you played L2World,u could see him every day in Oly. He and his friends will join there,so expect A LOT of competition.

I am writting this post,in order to URGE you,to start ALL TOGETHER,make a nice big grp,and do the following:

1)Get all 40,then kill AQ.
2) Carry on to 80-83,then kill BAIUM. (Yes we will kill BOTH BAIUM AND AQ on day 1!!! FIRST DAY/πρώτη ημέρα/primo giorno/premier jour/lehenengo egunean/día primero/ersten Tag/1日目/pierwszy dzień/первый день.)
3)Next, we all get Dynasty weaps,go for Antharas.

REMEMBER: Bosses there are EASY,so dont tell me "aww its too hard,we need good gear to kill it". I ve played BlueLight,i ve killed AQ 2 times,and i saw Baium can die in 10 mins.

I hope i can count on all of you...remember,AQ and Baium IS MORE IMPORTANT than farming dyna or moirai armor.....So pls think logically.

Pls respond to this,i just wanna know who cares... Smile Thank you in advance.
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

About L2 Frozen Sky - All PLEASE READ and reply Empty re

Post  Jamoan Sun May 06, 2012 6:12 am

I'm in..I logged in l2 hektro yestrday and i didn't like it at all..it seems a little hard in adena and exp..and i noticed some stupid bugs in the first minutes..plus i hated the gatekeeper system...reminds me of c5 days....so empty and stupid.. Very Happy anyway i vote for l2 frozensky totally..and ofc all the things you said are fine by me.

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

About L2 Frozen Sky - All PLEASE READ and reply Empty Re: About L2 Frozen Sky - All PLEASE READ and reply

Post  Minority Mon May 07, 2012 1:54 am

bump Very Happy +1
Minority
Minority

Back to top Go down

About L2 Frozen Sky - All PLEASE READ and reply Empty Re: About L2 Frozen Sky - All PLEASE READ and reply

Post  DeathWrath Mon May 07, 2012 12:26 pm

+1 for me

Jamoan if you see this i will need some help Very Happy

I will create a wizard for AQ and then i will create my kamael.
Please tell me which is the best choice for AQ and some information for
the skills and armor etc.. cheers

I have discuss with Azreol and will create a healer and
an orc:D
DeathWrath
DeathWrath

Back to top Go down

About L2 Frozen Sky - All PLEASE READ and reply Empty GeNo Terror hits back...

Post  GeNo Thu May 10, 2012 1:01 am

So here i am! SK tank + Liaterror we will see... + friends mb they will make DD

GeNo

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreol Thu May 10, 2012 1:39 am

Man im very happy that u and Lia join us! I know you are 2 ppl ( + ur friends) who really know about l2,and are dedicated and good players. It will be great to pt with ya and dominate server! ^_^
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd0fw4r Fri May 11, 2012 3:32 am

link site pls
*other server open today: http://l2anius.com/

L0rd0fw4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreol Fri May 11, 2012 4:55 am

http://l2frozensky.com/ thats the site mate.. Very Happy

I also saw the L2Anius but...i didnt see DDOS protection anywhere :/
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

Post  Minority Fri May 11, 2012 7:25 am

i can't open l2frozensky, anybody can open it's?
Minority
Minority

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreol Fri May 11, 2012 7:33 am

Not atm,i think they are updating site!! Had to fill in the missing patch link!
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd0fw4r Fri May 11, 2012 8:11 am

mmmmmm no open this server?

L0rd0fw4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Azreol Fri May 11, 2012 8:45 am

epic phail!!!!!!
Azreol
Azreol

Back to top Go down

About L2 Frozen Sky - All PLEASE READ and reply Empty once again...

Post  Jamoan Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 am

Seems the admins of l2 frozen are sleeping..once again a failed server..once again a big dissapointment. I am really not in mood to give a chance to a server that can't even open in time..i am not in mood to give a chance in any private server again..i kinda had enough. more than 15 times in less that 2 months restarts over and over again without any point. Seems l2 is not an option anymore. Very Happy bounce

Jamoan

Back to top Go down

Post  Minority Fri May 11, 2012 9:02 am

it's say 18.00 gmt +1 but .....
Minority
Minority

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathWrath Fri May 11, 2012 9:04 am

but nothing Evil or Very Mad
DeathWrath
DeathWrath

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd0fw4r Sat May 12, 2012 3:03 am

iam in www.l2anius.com 270 online come on ppl =)

L0rd0fw4r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum